TYPING & SCROLLING
Wristelite™ provides elevation, comfort and support when worn at the wrist. It makes scrolling with the computer mouse or typing on the keyboard less stressful and helps to reduce the risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
READING & WRITING
Wristelite™ makes reading and writing more enjoyable. It provides a steady resting place for the hands of avid readers and frequent writers. Using Wristelite™ when reading and writing reduces eventual fatigue of the hand.
Wristelite™ is ideal for relaxation. Its soft memory foam filling provides extra support when resting your hands on an armrest. It helps promote good posture by placing your arms at a 90-degree angle. Why not wear this wrist support while watching a game or enjoying the company of friends and family!
AT WORK OR PLAY
Wristelite™ can highly benefit those who play pool, video games, do hand sewing, work on a factory assembly line, and musicians who play the piano or the drums.
- Alleviates some discomforts of computer use by following natural hand motion while using keyboard, mouse and laptop.
- Its small and compact dimension helps to save desk space.
- Helps minimize the risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome due to heavy computer use.*
- The only wearable/reversible wrist rest to be endorsed by a healthcare professional. (See below)
“After evaluating the Wristelite wrist support apparatus, I have come to the conclusion that this item does what its creators intended. The first step to minimizing or preventing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other repetitive stress injury is to stabilize the wrist and forearm while engaged at a computer desktop or other working surfaces. By providing elevation and coverage to the area below the metacarpal joints of the hand––without depriving the user of necessary comfort and mobility––Wristelite meets the basic requirement to achieving stability. It is worth noting that this invention cannot compensate for poor user biomechanics. Proper seat height and back positioning on the part of the user is necessary so that the elbows and wrists are level. Moreover, if the user already suffers from a moderate to severe case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or any similar conditions, I strongly recommend the services of a professional physician.”
Dr. John Crandall
* Wristelite.com does not make any medical claim as to cure or prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or other repetitive motion injuries. In as much as this product has been proven to elevate and stabilize the hand during use. It is no substitution for proper seat height and back positioning on the part of the user. Moreover, if the user already suffers from a moderate to severe case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or any similar conditions, it strongly recommended seeking the services of a professional physician.